Sunday, May 23, 2010

Final Baby Shower

Yesterday Maria and Suzie and the rest of my girlfriends put together such a great baby shower!  We had all my my Utah friends over and had a little Luau to celebrate our little guy.  They went all out with the theme and even made me dress up in a grass skirt and leis.  I am so grateful for everyone who came to spoil our little guy.  It was so great to see so many old friends and visit with them all.  Our neighborhood is full of either new babies or pregnant women.  I think we had 6 new babies here and at least 6 pregnant women at the shower. So much fun to see all the different stages....but not going to lie I'm just about ready for this guy to be here.  He's been such a kind sweet boy already to me not giving me lots of complications or problems....but space is getting limited in my belly and I'm ready to have my body back....but I digress

I loved all the presents everyone so generously gave.  My old Pampered Chef director Julie made him the most gorgeous afghan.  It is so warm and snuggly and just beautiful.  I was thoroughly in awe of her skills.  Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of it to include in this post, but I will get a picture of it and post it up.  In the meantime here are the pictures enjoy.....oh yeah food=AMAZING!!  Can you tell I've got a thing for food right now?  pretty much everything revolves around food :)


Love, Lish & Ricky

3 comments:

Melanie said...

It was fun! I'm glad I could come! Maren can't wait to meet the little guy!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Sorry I couldn't come! I have a gift for you! I'll get it to you before we move.

gojensens said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun and tasty! Love the pics. of you putting the diapers on the balloon animals! Next time I want to do a slide I'll call you, not sure why I can't figure it out!