Monday, July 21, 2008

YAY!!!! For Andrea!!!!

Can I just tell you how much I am appreciating having Andrea as a friend!! She has been the official/unofficial Wedding Planner and has been amazing!!! Between her and Maria I have had to worry about very little!! And Andrea again comes through for me! She found the table runners for $1.00 a piece!!! and Tableclothes for $2.50! That seems much more reasonable and do able for me! Maria and I went to place after place looking at different options ready to pull our hair out, and Andrea gets online this morning and within a few hours has everything figured out! Really can't say how much I love and appreciate all her help with everything!!! After we secure the tableclothes everything is READY!!!!!

Invites are being printed and assembled this week. Dress fitting is tomorrow (lets all say a silent prayer that I can fit into it after trying it on for the first time 3 months ago.) It feels so good to have the bulk of everything done and paid for.

Ricky is handling all of the plans very well for the most part, but I know he is relieved that things have turned out to be less expensive for the most part then we were planning. The only things we have left to pay for are the wedding day pictures and the airfare to go to Cabo (again silent prayer that the prices will drop so we don't have to change plans.)

Love,

Lish & Ricky

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so glad everything is working out for you. Your ring is beautiful!

Annaliese said...

We went to Cabo for our honeymoon, and I have to say, it was the best wedding decision we made. It's the perfect place for a honeymoon!