Thursday, October 7, 2010

Josh's Baby Blessing

We had a wonderful day for Josh's baby blessing, although we did miss our family that couldn't make it.  Before church we blessed  Rocco at the house.  Ricky did such a great job with the blessing, although I swear the minute that Ricky started to pronounce the blessing every baby in the chapel started to cry and so it was a little hard to hear the blessing.....Didn't they realize that I've waited years to hear my sweet child being blessed by his father?  Nevertheless, Ricky did great he blessed Josh with Knowledge and Strength, to seek out the truth and live it.  I love watching Ricky take care of Josh and raise him to be a strong and capable man.  If Josh ends up being just like his father I won't mind at all.  Ricky is an amazing man!  Here are some pictures from the day.








Love, Lish & Ricky

No comments: