Saturday, June 21, 2008

Here it goes

Okay since I've been asked to start my own blog here it is. Life is very exciting right now. Planning a wedding is so much fun, but at the same time sooo much stress. It was much easier 10 years ago because my parents paid for almost everything. This time round not so much. But Ricky and I are having so much fun putting everything together. Yesterday I was over at his office talking with his sister Maria and her best friend Andrea. We were going over all the wedding details, when in walked Grayson, who I SWEAR! should start his own wedding planning business. This man has a million and one ideas on everything weddings from the engagement ring, to the proposal, to receptions and centerpieces, even honeymoons. He has been such a big help to Ricky with picking out the engagement ring and planning the honeymoon. But anyways, he came in and we were talking about what all needed to be done to the backyard to get it ready for the wedding. He said we should check out his in-laws backyard, he said it is gorgeous and well maintained and they love having people throw their receptions in the backyard. So we all hopped into Grayson's truck and went over to his in-laws. And this is what we saw.



Isn't it perfect?? It is going to be amazing I'm so excited...and it saves us about $700, so even better. I'll keep you posted as we decided on more thing.

Love,

Lish & Ricky

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like a pretty backyard..nice place for a wedding! Coming to GNO this month?

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! I'm looking forward to the big day & this place looks perfect! I'm glad you have your own blog ... a great way to start out your new life TOGETHER!

gojensens said...

I love your blog! I think this back yard is beautiful!