So technically I'm 2 hours early, but tomorrow is Ricky's 25th Birthday!! I'm so excited for him to be 25 cuz honestly saying my husband is 25 and I'm 29 doesn't sound so bad. ha ha. I thought I'd give you just a few reasons why I love this man.
1) He is amazing when I'm having a bad day to cheer me up, even if his day was way worse.
2) He tries so hard to be a good husband, and it makes me want to try even harder to be a good wife.
3) He puts up with my hormonal birth control induced mood swings.
4) He is so adorable around all the nieces and nephews. He's going to make a wonderful father one day.
5) He is one of the smartest men I know. If he doesn't know what he is doing he'll keep at it until he does.
6) He is the world's BEST Snuggler. Don't tell him I told you guys this but his nickname is snuggle monster. My favorite is when he doesn't say anything, he just nudges me with his head to let me know he wants his head scratched. The best is when him and Kiki are fighting over my lap and they both do the nudge to be scratched.
7) He tells me he loves me often throughout the day, and I love saying it back.
8) He does the dishes and sweeps the floor, two of the things I hate to do most.
9) He laughs at almost everything. He loves to laugh.
10) and Finally. I love him because he agreed to marry me and love me forever. No matter what I do I know that he is always by my side and I'm by his. We are truly partners in everything we do. I love knowing I can go to him with a question and he will give my an honest answer..not just the answer I want to hear. He knows how to help me rationalize my usually irrational thoughts and emotions. I am the luckiest ever.
Happy Birthday Babe!!! Hope you enjoy your day!!