Monday, February 2, 2009

8 Things about yours truly

Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the 6 categories
3) Tag others


8 Favorite T.V. Shows: (in no particular order)
1) 24
2) Heroes
3) Chuck
4) Lost
5) Pysch
6) Monk
7) The Office
8) Cities of the Underworld

8 Things I did Yesterday/what a wonderful life I lead
1) Woke Ricky up.
2) Took a shower
3) Woke Ricky up again.
4) Got ready for church
5) Ironed Ricky's Clothes for church
6) Went to Church
7) Played Zelda till 1 in the morning
8) Fixed dinner

8 Things I look Forward To
1) Seeing family in May for Meg's Wedding
2) Getting debt paid off
3) Having kids
4) Hanging out with Ricky tonight
5) Playing Zelda tonight
6) Having all work stuff organized
7) Being Sealed to Ricky in the fall
8) Eating lunch

8 Favorite Restaurants
1) Red Robin
2) Olive Garden
2) Cafe Rio
3) Bajio
4) Chili's
5) Apple Bees
6) Rumbi's
7) IHOP
8) Beto's

8 Things on My Wishlist
1) Summer to be here
2) Starting our family
3) Debt paid off
4) New clothes
5) RockBand 2
6) See my Sisters more
7) Never get wrinkles
8) More time with Ricky


8 People I Tag
1) Melanie Y
2) Jennifer J
3) Carolee B
4) Kristen C
5) Kristen B
6) Leslie T
7) Lindsey S
8) Karin C


Love,

Lish & Ricky

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You want to see how boring my life is huh? I will do it just for you :)